Friday 3 April 2020

Online Classes during April 2020 via Zoom

Hi everyone,  sorry I have not written a blog for a while, I have been so busy setting up all of my classes online via Zoom. I appreciate all of your support with this as always so very much. It has been incredible seeing you all dance away in your homes.  I will keep you updated weekly as to all the codes for each class, so you can join once you have downloaded the Zoom App. Any questions do let me know.  I am doing 7 classes per week for you to choose from. Your feedback is so valuable keep it coming. Here are some comments from the last two weeks - 

Feed back - 

It was great - felt normal!!!!! Xxx

Alexandra and Guillermo, thank you so much! 🙏Such great fun, and hopefully I’ll remember how to tango once this is all over. 🤞
Keep well xxx 

Hi Alex
I really enjoyed the class. Almost like old times. Thank you so much. 

Really felt lifted by the lesson Alex. Thank you very much for your love & ingenuity. X 

It was lovely to see you today, Alexandra.  Thanks for the new step! Thanks also for all this info.  i’ll digest and get back to you! Xx 

Loving the classes you do Alex and thanks for continuing to provide them xx

My love.... We enjoyed last nights class... I was to tired at the end but Big Thanks Alex💋💋💋💋 I would like to invite friends. 

Thank you for the lovely class Alexandra xx 

It was good to see so many people.  And, as always, you and Guillermo were the stars. 

Hi Alex, Thanks for the energising class this evening.  I miss having a partner but it makes me think about what I should be doing so is just as good.  

Hi Alexandra! It was sooo lovely to see you and hear your lovely voice yesterday. Such fun and a touch of normality in this crazy world!          

Dear Alexandra, thank you so much for your classes today. It was absolutely wonderful to participate and to see you and everybody else! I could see you well and hear you.....Love❤️xx                
Here is just the tunes table I will add the booking details and codes ASAP

Mondays 7.30-8.30pm. with Guillermo and Alexandra 
Tango level Intermediate /plus

Tuesdays 7.30-8.30pm with Guillermo and Alexandra -
General level Tango

Wednesdays 1.30-2.30pm
Followers Tango Technique 

Thursdays 2-3pm
Ballet-tone

Fridays
9.30-10.25am 
Pure Stretch and relaxation 
10.30 to start at 10.40am- 11.40am Body Sculpt! (Aerobics and weights) (separate code need for this class if you do both Friday classes)

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Love and wellness, 

Alexandra x 
text 07971 822341
Email hello@alexandrawoodtango.com