Tuesday 26 May 2020

Last week comments on our classes on Zoom! Thank you so much everyone X


Comments & Feedback from Zoom Classes


That was brilliant.. see you tomorrow! 💋

Alexandra and Guillermo, thank you so much! 🙏Such great fun, and hopefully I’ll remember how to tango once this is all over. 🤞
Keep well xxx

Hi Alex,
I really enjoyed the class. Almost like old times. Thank you so much.

Really felt lifted by the lesson Alex. Thank you very much for your love & ingenuity. X

Wonderful ladies technique class today! Really put us through our paces! So good for the body and brain and felt totally energised after.....and I got to practice some lovely decorations and steps at the same time 😅 ❤🙏❤💐

Your a wonderful teacher Alexandra thank you xx

Excellent lunch technique! Alexandra Wood 👌

... that was amazing, finally I moved, and you are gorgeous.

Hi! Just to give you the feedback you asked for... enjoyed every minute, it was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s darlink! I liked that you worked us hard!
Seriously I must discipline myself to practice with my broom in between 💋❣️❣️❣️


Feedback......the classes are fantastic.! Very enjoyable and very professional. I really enjoy them and my two choir friends (Maggie and Gill) love them too. Both have said they not only enjoy them but can feel the benefit already. Hope they are working for you too.

Hi Alex

I really enjoy your Monday class. It is perfect for me, it has helped release a lot of neck tension. Its great that you have made the effort to make a lot of it standing as it really does help in these times where I have never sat down for so long!! Instruction is clear and easy to follow.

Ballet on Thursdays also comes across really well and I find that I focus a lot more without everyone around. Its a really good pick me up towards the end of the week.

Thank you so much. Enjoy the fabulous weather and see you on Thursday.

Helen 💖💖

My first blog post in ages - copied here... The pic shows an online ballet tone class with the amazing Alexandra Wood, one of the best dancers and teachers of Argentine tango, also a wizz at body sculpt and fitness.


Fabulous session as always Alexandra! Thank you so much for doing these... it’s such a delight! Ann xx